Nashville’s Gaylord Opryland is ready for Halloween with its annual Goblins & Giggles, which runs from Sept. 10 through Oct. 31. The resort showcases seasonal activities, a delicious line-up of culinary and beverage offerings, spa treatments, and an itinerary full of themed Goblins & Giggles programming.
Among the activities planned this year include:
· The Hide & Seek Scavenger Hunt featuring Spookley the Square Pumpkin. Super sleuthsare invited to solve puzzles that reveal Spookley’s eight secret hiding spots around the resort while solving all the puzzles to find him.
· The Trick or Treat Expedition. Youngsters will enjoy spooky decorations as they venture through the resort’s gardens for sweet treats to add to their confection collection.
· Morgana, the Witch, and Grimm, the Goblin for a Bedtime Story that will teach guests how Spookley the Square Pumpkin proved that being different can save the day.
· The Jack-o’-lantern Walk experience transports visitors of all ages to a world of Halloween fun. Stroll through the Delta Atrium and enjoy dozens of creatively decorated and carved pumpkins.
· Inside The Haunted Hidden Treasure Escape Room, a treasure chest belonging to the villainous pirate Barnabus Blackbeard has been discovered in the haunted hollows of the resort. But, he cursed the loot so only the smartest and luckiest of land lovers can crack the code. Beware of the trickery and focus on solving the puzzles before the time is up; or, be left with a chest full of spiders rather than riches.
· Enjoy a ride down a scenic river winding through Gaylord Opryland Resort’s 4.5-acre Delta Atrium on the Ghouls Night Out Riverboat Ride. Filled to the brim with fun for all, visitors participate in a candy corn challenge while keeping a keen eye out for what may be lurking in the shadows.
· The Monster Mash Bash takes placeevery Friday and Saturday evening where visitors can jack-o’-lantern jive or learn how to skeleton shuffle.
· Creepy cocktails and mysterious mocktails are treats at the Wicked Brews Spookeasy, a 21+ haunted hideaway that conjures up the spirit of a prohibition-era pub.
. Goblins & Giggles package starting at $339 for a family of four. The package includes a one-night stay, two Hide & Seek Scavenger Hunt featuring Spookley the Square Pumpkin booklets and two cookie decorating kits. Package prices are subject to tax, resort fee and parking.